Shipping container insulation is a popular shipping container modification that many of our customers opt for. Whether you need a temperature controlled storage environment or you’re building a shipping container office and you need to keep inhabitants warm, our insulation is guaranteed to improve the heat retention capabilities of your container.
We offer several different insulation options including spray foam urethane and custom laminated panel systems, but our entire range of options varies and can fit different budgets and applications. For a full overview of our shipping container insulation options, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- 1″ or 2″ Styrofoam, 5/8″ plywood interior finish
- Provides insulation to walls, roof and container doors
- Cost effective insulation solution
- Option to paint interior finishing wall
SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
- BASF wall tite urethane insulation
- Closed cell urethane
- Urethane provides vapor barrier
- Superior thermal resistance
- Green guard certified
- Customizable insulation solution: entire container or floor only
- Increase in spray foam thickness increases R factor generated
- Several options of finishing walls available or exposed urethane